| || |
Customers shooting a Public Service Announcement, PSA, can qualify for a 20% discount on the purchase of their Kodak motion picture film. The following procedure applies:
- Requests for discounted product must be in writing, and faxed to one of our marketing offices. It must be accompanied by proof from the requesting non-profit organization of 501C tax status, story board, script, or brief description of the PSA shoot, and what film stock is needed (quantity, type, roll size).
- Customer must have a valid Kodak Customer Account Number in place before a discount letter can be initiated.
- A 20% discount on the catalog list film price will be allowed up to 3,000ft of S16mm, 16mm or 5,000ft of 35mm.
- All documentation must be in place before any product is delivered to the customer.
- If you have questions, please call your local Kodak EI sales rep for additional information.
This program is only available within the United States.